1- What information do we collect?
• When placing an order or registering on our site, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and billing information.
2- What do we use your information for?
• Any of the information we collect from you may be used to process your transactions and to send you periodic email messages. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or handed over to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service ordered. The email address you provide may be used to process orders, to send information and updates regarding your order, as well as to receive company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
3- How do we protect your information?
• The company that designed the site is verified about the links
5 Do we disclose any information to third parties?
• We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, running our business, or providing services to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours, rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
1- Terms and Conditions
• Please also visit the Terms and Conditions section outlining the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our website by placing a link to the Terms and Conditions
2- Your consent